The ultimate goal : Leaner me. Definitions on shoulders. More prominent choc-bar abs. Sexy, round, butt. Sexy curves. Lean thigh.

Background image in courtesy of www.bodyrock.tv - Zuzana.

Zuzana is my inspiration. I want to achieve the exact same body like her.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

See where you stand in this chart


Wanna know where you stand in weight lifting? Check out the chart below. I only choose Deadlift and Squats because these two are my main trainings.

 As usual, I suck at deadlift. I'm considered under Un-Trained category.
That really sucks. But in 2 months time, I hope I can jump
immediately to Intermediate. :)

As for squats, I'm in Intermediate category. Still can do better. :)

So what's yours?

Oh, they have charts for presses, clean and snatch as well. Head over to the link above and check it out. :)

5 comments:

  1. deadlift: intermediate
    squat: novice
    we're definitely opposites. bwahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to increase your deadlift? Activates your glutes BEFORE your deadlift. Do glute bridging. Good for squats too. And deadlift with a flatter shoes or go bare foot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lie face up on the ground, with arms to the side,knees bend with foot on the ground.

    Then lift hips off the ground until knees, hips and shoulder in a straight line.

    Hold for 2-3 seconds, return to start position, and repeat.

    Dont let your back hyper extend.

    You should feel it in your butt, and abit on your ham and low back.

    If you are not sure can search in youtube.

    ReplyDelete