The ultimate goal : Leaner me. Definitions on shoulders. More prominent choc-bar abs. Sexy, round, butt. Sexy curves. Lean thigh.

Background image in courtesy of www.bodyrock.tv - Zuzana.

Zuzana is my inspiration. I want to achieve the exact same body like her.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hiya peepz!

Hi people. Welcome to my new fitness blog.

I have been blogging since 3 years ago, but my other blog has been a mixture posts of my personal life, work, fitness and everything that happens around me.

I was chatting with another fitness junkie wannabe, Aizan, few days back and she suggested that I should set up another blog just to write about my fitness life, about my journey to the leaner me. I think that is really a great idea especially I am aiming to a certain goal, to which I hope that I can achieve in the near future. Thanx babe! :)

I am actually kinda stuck right now, about not having any inspiration of what to write. There are few things that I wanna blog about, but I'm kinda ding-dong at this moment, due to some medicines which I took half an hour ago.

Yeah.
Flu and sore throat.
On Chinese New Year's eve.
What a bummer!

Anyway, I'll try to blog more tomorrow, once I'm feeling better. Hopefully the antibiotics help! Nite people. And happy holiday!

4 comments:

  1. Get well soon and all the best for your new blog. Jiayo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adeline: Cool stuff. Just saw this on Aizan's site. Good luck and am sure you will do great.

    PS: I will post your link on my blog roll to help you get more visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aizan : haha...tx to u!
    Rajan : Tq so much!
    DM : Tq!

    ReplyDelete